1) You can create and delete blueprints, which are stored on the server
2) You can add or delete input terminals, output terminals and properties for each blueprint
3) When creating an input terminal whose handler functions deos not yet exist, a stub function will be created.
4) When attempting to load another blueprint when the current one has been modified, the bp editor will warn the user.
5) The same goes for removal of terminals and properties.
6) Function are edited inside small dojo Editor2 widgets
And it actually looks kind of good :) If you read this, please try it out and comment. The address is http://www.mashupstation.com/station/users/admin/jdacomposer.html