Goodbye slashdot

I've been having slashdot as homepage for my browsers since I don't know when. I've suffered through periods of creative stupidity regarding OO languages, I've survived the news-breakdown into different sections, but today I've finally had enough.

Two things;

1) They've now obviously been sponsored heavily by Intel. Intel is neutral evil, so that's kind of OK. But still .. as an advocate of open-source thinking and all.. it doesn't sit right to suddenly have an "Intel opinion center" - obiously a product of Intel PR people. Give it up allready!

2) Takin M$ money and showing Novell ads. I mean - really!!!! Novell ads! After what just happened - with a straight face!.

I'm taking my hat and leaving, Slashdot. I don't think I'm alone in doing that. Have fun in the opinion center.

Comments