Some updates, then, if you're one of the hundred or so persons I've promised to do something for. Today I have:
1) Done real work for my day-time customers in the Dojo Charting, Widgeting and Gridding department: Yes
2) Writing on the Book (Learning Dojo from Packtpub): Yes, a little.
3) Finishing the fine and very simple Menu widget tool for WaveMaker Ajax Studio 3.1: No
4) Writing a simple PoC Grid for Kirk at the World Change Network: No
5) Refactoring Bunkai so that it can *finally* be included in Sling as an editor: Yes, a lot, but it's not enough.
6) Checking out the latest EditArea from Christophe and converting it into a Dojo Widget: No
7) Finishing the Thinserverarchitecture.com site, so it doesn't look like a complete dog : No
8) Actually playing some with my daughter who was home sick today while I mostly worked: Yes
9) Rallying more people to come to next Web Monday, and speakers as well, not to mention: No
10) Writing a simple mixin for JDA, to wire together Dojo widgets the JDA way for Slim: No
11) Showing my son how to operate the lockpad for his bathhouse excursion tomorrow before he fell asleep: Yes
12) Taking care to rest a lot to as to not fall prey to another cold: Yeah, right!
If you saw that your issues were on the 'red' side of this list, rest assured that tomorrow I'l switch everything around (again) :)